The Beast Within Review

The Beast Within by Serena Valentino
5 Stars
Sometime last year I was walking through my local Barnes and Noble when I spotted Beast's face on a book. I squealed and told my mother I had to get, but went home empty handed. I finally got it for Christmas this year and I finished it so fast! The Beast within is all about the Beast before and during his curse. In all honesty he was a jerk and I kind of thought he deserved the curse. However, I was not a fan of the three witches and all of their meddling. The most shocking thing was who was the Beast's best friend growing up. Seriously, WHAT?! If you're a fan of Beauty and the Beast, I truly believe you'll love this one. It's only 215 pages and it's so worth it. If you've read it, let's discuss. If not, go and get it now.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart