Hello? Kindle Sale

This book has been on my radar for a long time, but, as I'm sure we all have experienced, I put it on the back burner because of other shiny new books and lack of funds. My TBR is a mountain that I someday hope to climb. Am I alone in that? Anyway, I am so happy to share with you that Hello? is on sale today for Kindle. Grab yourself a copy right here!


About the Book:
One HELLO can change a life. One HELLO can save a life.

Tricia: A girl struggling to find her way after her beloved grandma's death.
Emerson: A guy who lives his life to fulfill promises, real and hypothetical.
Angie: A girl with secrets she can only express through poetry.
Brenda: An actress and screenplay writer afraid to confront her past.
Brian: A potter who sets aside his life for Tricia, to the detriment of both.

Linked and transformed by one phone call, Hello? weaves together these five Wisconsin teens' stories into a compelling narrative of friendship and family, loss and love, heartbreak and healing, serendipity, and ultimately hope.

Told from all five viewpoints: narration (Tricia), narration (Emerson), free verse poetry (Angie), screenplay format (Brenda), narration and drawings (Brian).

Wow, sounds amazing right? Aren't you just dying to read it? I am. Come back and talk about it with me once you have or if you've already read it, tell me how it was! Be sure to check out the author on Twitter, Instagram, and her personal website.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart