ARC August Update

ARC August

So a couple of weeks ago I told all of you I'd be participating in ARC August and posting updates every Wednesday throughout the month. I fully intended on doing so, but then I was hit by a massive reading slump. I've managed to read a couple of pages here and there, but mostly I want to watch television and play Pokemon Go. It is unfortunate, but I was also in a slump last August. I didn't finish even one book. Therefore, I was honestly not surprised at all. I'm not going to try and fight it. I've decided to go with the flow until it passes. I'll try and find some book tags or something to post on the blog until my reading habits return to normal. Thank you for understanding.
Xoxo,
Gabriella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart