Life Update: December 2017

Where I've Been

If you follow me on Twitter then this information is not new to you but.... I GOT A JOB! In the middle of October I began work as a special needs paraprofessional at a preschool. I have been pretty absent from blogging and a little absent from social media ever since. I promise I still love blogging and books are a HUGE part of my life. The thing is that I am still trying to find my balance. Right now my life looks like this: wake up, get ready, go to work, come home, eat, do laundry, and sleep. I try to fit some reading in where I can and if I'm honest I usually can't. The days go by so fast. Keeping up with toddlers is hard work. I wouldn't change it though. I love my job and even on days when I don't want to go to work those kiddos put a smile on my face the second I get there. I have never felt more needed and loved outside of my close circle and it feels amazing. I'm hoping to find my groove soon and post at least two reviews a month, but I hope you'll still stick around if that doesn't happen right away. Meanwhile, feel free to leave a comment with other posts you would like to see outside of reviews. I'm completely open to trying new things if you would like to see them. Until then, happy reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella 

Comments

  1. Woot woot! Congratulations again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! Thank you so much. I seriously love it. I'm so glad I held out for a job that makes me truly happy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart