Diving Into Something New

Expanding My Horizons

For those of you who don't know, let's be real you probably do by now, I work in a preschool. Well about a month or so ago we did a Scholastic book fair and I just couldn't help myself. There were so many cute books! So since I spent my money on them I've been reading them and yes, they count towards my reading goal. Since my reviews on these picture books are so short and all pretty much exactly the same, I thought I would just share which ones they are. Short and sweet.

I've purchased all of the books pictured above, but I've also been reading some review books that are not pictured. One that really got me was Me, My Dog, and a Sheep by Melissa Mullamphy. Her book is a true story about the love between her son and his dog as well as the strength they have. I cried a bunch and I cannot recommend it enough.

Next year I'm supposed to be leading a "book club" at the preschool and I am loving discovering books to read to these kids. I seriously cannot wait to share my love of reading with them and if I'm lucky it'll spark a love for books within them too. Do you have a favorite children's book? I would love to hear about really good ones. Happy reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. Aw! This is so awesome! Corduroy is one of my all time faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I read that as a child, but I think I need to revisit it at some point. Thank you for stopping by. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart